Friday, October 19, 2007

My God, My Lord and My King

O’ God, why are you mad at me?
What sin did I commit?
What deed caused my iniquity?
When was it, to you, I did not submit?

Against me, you have allowed pain and calamity.
Against thee only, I have sinned.
Please, Lord forgive my iniquity.
Unto me, Thy mercies commend.

Willingly, before thee, I kneel and pray,
Of all my many sins, I do repent.
Lord; please take not thy Holy Spirit away.
I will follow only the Christ, you sent.

Accept the praises I will give,
Joyously, I will proclaim your Name.
All my sins, You did forgive.
Now, my life is no longer the same.

There is one thing for sure I know.
Your praises, I will forever sing.
No matter how good or bad things might go.
You will always be my God, my Lord, and my King.

Copyright 2007
Reginald L. Walker

All intellectual property of this author has been copyrighted and all rights are reserved by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker.

(additional information about the meaning of Nabahood23)

Not Anger But Action will solve the problems of our nieghborHOODs.

23 stands for the 23rd Psalms.

P.S. 23 stands for 'God loves you, therefore, I love you, too.'

 

No comments: