Friday, October 19, 2007

The Rock

My soul is in despair.
Nevertheless, my faith continues.
My faith is built upon the Rock,
The Rock is mighty and strong.

My body is growing tired.
My feeble eyes are ready to close.
However, His Word continues to live in my heart,
For the Rock is mighty and strong.

The Rock sits high above the heavens,
He intercedes for my helpless soul.
In the end, He will lift me up to be by His side,
For the Rock is mighty and strong.

Praise be to the Rock,
The Rock of my salvation,
The Foundation of the world,
The Rock is mighty and strong.

Copyrighted 2007
Reginald L. Walker

 

All intellectual property of this author has been copyrighted and all rights are reserved by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker.

(additional information about the meaning of Nabahood23)

Not Anger But Action will solve the problems of our nieghborHOODs.

23 stands for the 23rd Psalms.

P.S. 23 stands for 'God loves you, therefore, I love you, too.'

No comments: