Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saved And Set Free

That was unquestionably wonderful.
I will give you that one.
I give you three standing ovations,
For a job that was very well done.

For all the words you said,
My heavenly Father, I truly thank you.
For the strength, not to be afraid,
For that too, I thank you.

Thank you, O’ God,
For everything that you provide.
You take exemplary care of me
In you, I do confide.

You are glorious and magnificent.
This, I know, is very true.
God, you are my Lord and my King.
I will only listen to you.

I tell you of my troubles and my cares.
You listen and help me to overcome my enemies.
Forever I will say, Lord, I thank you.
You answer my cries and my pleas.

My hope is built on nothing less,
Than Jesus, the Christ, who died for me.
I thank you, O’ God,
You saved me, then set me free.

Copyright 2007
Reginald L. Walker

All intellectual property of this author has been copyrighted and all rights are reserved by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker.

(additional information about the meaning of Nabahood23)

Not Anger But Action will solve the problems of our nieghborHOODs.

23 stands for the 23rd Psalms.

P.S. 23 stands for 'God loves you, therefore, I love you, too.'

No comments: