Friday, October 19, 2007

The Outcast

I will not fear, nor will I be dismayed,
I know I will be saved and delivered from my trials and troubles.
I will have peace and I will not be afraid.
God is with me to save me.
Although, my enemies try their best to destroy me,
I will not be destroyed.
God strengthens me with his presence.
Through God’s power, my enemies are overcome.

My wounds are incurable, my body beyond healing.
There is no one to help me.
There is no cure for my pain.
All my friends have gone and forgotten me,
As if they really cared anyway.
So, why do I cry out over my wound?
Why do I even mention my pain that has no cure?
I have faith in God to strengthen me.
I know I will be saved and healed.
God will restore my good health.
He will heal all my wounds.
I am called an outcast.
I am the outcast for whom God cares.

God will restore my fortunes.
He will rebuild my ruined life.
God will restore my good health.
He will heal all my wounds.
God will stand me in my proper place.
He will establish me as one of his own.
God will bring me home to be with him.
I am devoted to being close to God.
I am the outcast for whom God cares

Copyright 2007
Reginlad L. Walker

All intellectual property of this author has been copyrighted and all rights are reserved by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker.

(additional information about the meaning of Nabahood23)

Not Anger But Action will solve the problems of our nieghborHOODs.

23 stands for the 23rd Psalms.

P.S. 23 stands for 'God loves you, therefore, I love you, too.'

 

No comments: